visit with confidence
Abbotsford's historic house, gardens, exhibition, shop and cafe are now open 7 days a week 10am- 4pm in accordance with all Government advice and guidelines. Last entry to the historic house is at 3pm. These opening dates and times are subject to change, please check back on the day of your visit.
We are Visit Scotland Good to Go accredited and ensuring the safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority, here are some of the measures we're taking to keep everyone safe at Abbotsford.
- We are asking visitors to pre-book timed tickets to the historic house to help us maintain social distancing
- There is a clearly signposted one way system through our gardens, visitor centre and historic house.
- We are asking visitors to pre-book their table or take-away from our cafe.
- We are asking visitors to wear face masks whilst in the historic house and shop.
- Our popular audio tour for the historic house has been converted into a new format to experience on your own personal device via QR code.
- We will only be taking card payments on site.
- We request that all visitors follow social distancing guidelines, keeping 2 metres apart from other visitors and staff at all times, and wash their hands regularly.