visit with confidence
Abbotsford's gardens, cafe, shop and exhibition are now open 7 days a week 10am- 4pm. We hope to re-open the historic house in August. These opening dates and times are subject to change, please check back on the day of your visit.
We are Visit Scotland Good to Go accredited and ensuring the safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority, here are some of the measures we're taking to keep everyone safe at Abbotsford.
- There is a one way system around the gardens detailed on our map.
- There is a clearly signposted one way system through our Visitor Centre and there will be one in the historic house when it re-opens.
- We are asking visitors to pre-book their table or take-away from our cafe.
- When the historic house re-opens, we will be asking visitors to pre book their tickets.
- We will only be taking card payments on site.
- We request that all visitors follow social distancing guidelines, keeping 2 metres apart from other visitors and staff at all times, and wash their hands regularly.