- Plan Your Visit
- Visit with Confidence
- The House
- The Gardens
- The Chapel
- The Estate
- The Visitor Centre
- Family Fun
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for purchasing admission tickets at Abbotsford:
- Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection and make sure you are happy it’s correct. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- If you have purchased a ticket for a specific day and time you must arrive for that time. If you arrive late we will endeavour to provide entry at the next available time, but this may be some hours later.You may contact us in advance to request to change the day or time of your ticket.
- You will either need to show your printed tickets on arrival or your e-ticket on your phone.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Parties of 10 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates are available for group booking tickets in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Abbotsford reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests entering Abbotsford Gardens, House and Chapel must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Guests who choose to convert their day ticket to a one year pass (the ‘Pass’) should note the following:
- The Pass provides re-admission at no charge only for the person or persons to whom it is sold.
- The Pass is non-transferrable.
- Pass holders are required to show evidence of their identity at the admissions counter on arrival in order to obtain a valid entry ticket for the day.
- The Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and will not be extended under any circumstances, nor any refund to any value made in the event that Abbotsford is closed for any reason.
- The Pass does not confer the right to admission during certain public events. Guests must check the Abbotsford website for availability before travelling.
- Abbotsford reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Abbotsford any visitor. This right will not be unreasonably applied.
- The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use.
- Dogs on leads are permitted in the Gardens and in the Visitor Centre. Dogs are not permitted in the House or Chapel. Guests should make their own arrangements for the safe care of their dog when entering the House or Chapel.
- Guests with accessibility needs should read our guidance at https://scottsabbotsford.com/visit/plan-your-visit/accessibility.
- Toilets are only provided in the Visitor Centre, other than in the event of an emergency. Emergency toilets are accessed via a steep circular staircase.
Abbotsford reserves the right to change any of its opening hours, events or offers or restrict access at any time without notice. You are strongly advised to check the relevant details before visiting.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion and without prior notice.