Thank you for choosing to visit Abbotsford!
The house, chapel & gardens are open every day, 10am - 5pm, last entry 4pm.
We’ve made some changes so you can visit with confidence. When booking to visit the historic house, please be aware:
- The times are for entry to the historic house.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your entry time, to enable you to validate your ticket at the Visitor Centre, which is approximately a five minute walk downhill to the house.
- Allow for extra time if you want to use any of the facilities at the Visitor Centre, including the exhibition, shop, café and toilets, before visiting the house so you do not miss your slot.
- All visitors to the historic house must wear a face covering
- Our audio tour is available via your personal smartphone or tablet. You will receive details of how to access this and more information in your email booking confirmation. Please read it carefully.
Buy your tickets