- The Abbotsford Trust
- Location and Filming
- Join Our Mailing List
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for online shop and admission tickets at Abbotsford:
Entrance and Event Tickets
- Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection to ensure it is correct. Once purchased, tickets or passes cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
- You will either need to show your printed tickets or email confirmation, with booking reference number, on arrival. (add at visitor Centre Reception or something like that)
- All entrance tickets are non-transferrable and can only be used by the named individual.
- We accept no liability for lost tickets, passes or vouchers and, except as otherwise stated in these terms, do not provide refunds for unused tickets, passes or vouchers.
- All visitors entering the House, Chapel & Gardens, and/or Witch Corner must have a valid entrance ticket. You may be asked for a valid ticket at any time during your visit.
- Abbotsford accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- We cannot allow large bags or rucksacks into the house, café or shop. Lockers are available in the Visitor Centre, please ask a member of staff for access.
- Parties of 10 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates are available for group booking tickets in advance by calling 01896 752043 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual tickets to the House, Chapel & Gardens, and/or Witch Corner do not provide access to ticketed events. (we need somewhere they must check in at reception when visiting)
- Witch Corner day tickets may be upgraded to an annual ticket within three weeks of purchase at the advertised rate applicable at time of application, upon presentation of a valid day ticket.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all activities and organised events; during a school visit the teacher is in loco parentis. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- All activities will remain open and events will take place whatever the weather unless weather conditions pose a health and safety risk to our visitors and staff. We will make every effort to reschedule events or refund tickets should we close for reasons of health and safety.
- In the event of a cancellation or closure, Abbotsford accepts no responsibility for travel, accommodation and any other associated costs.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. The Abbotsford Trust reserves the right to change the programme of activities and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Abbotsford Trust reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Abbotsford any visitor.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only. Please contact email@example.com for professional filming permissions.
- As a condition of sale, visitors to the Abbotsford Estate consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for use on websites, social media, promotional materials, or other public mediums, as part of the audience, or by security CCTV.
- All visitors using the public car park must have a valid ticket for the full duration of their stay.
- All annual parking passes are non-transferable and can only be used for the registered vehicle.
- Your annual parking pass must be clearly displayed in your vehicle window.
We will aim to despatch your order within 5 working days of receipt but please allow 7 – 10 days for delivery. All orders are fulfilled by the Royal Mail. The shipping cost for standard UK orders is £4.95.
We are currently only able to ship orders to addresses in the UK. Please note that we are unable to ship outside of the UK.
Any alcohol orders must be ordered by and received by a person over the age of 18.
Please note that Abbotsford Trading Ltd cannot be held liable for items that are damaged or go missing after despatch.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to return an order, we are happy to issue a refund or an exchange for any unused goods in their original packaging. All items must be returned to the below address with the sales invoice within 28 days of the purchase date.
We will also issue a refund or offer a replacement item if the goods that we supplied are found to be faulty in any way.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01896 752043 stating your order number to advise us of the items being returned.
Abbotsford Trust, Abbotsford Visitor Centre, Melrose, Roxburghshire TD6 9BQ
Please note that returned goods remain your responsibility until they reach us. To ensure they arrive safely we recommend that you use a delivery service that offers insurance cover. Return postage will be at the buyer’s cost.
We aim to process refunds within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the returned item(s).
Abbotsford reserves the right to change any of its opening hours, events or offers or restrict access at any time without notice. You are strongly advised to check the relevant details before visiting.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion and without prior notice.