Abbotsford is one of Scotland’s most important heritage sites and, following completion of a multi-million £ redevelopment as well as easy access from Edinburgh along the new Borders Railway, we are focussing on developing our trading performance.
We wish to appoint a driven and talented team player to lead on promoting Abbotsford to UK and international visitors, the travel trade and media. Working with the Chief Executive as one of a small team, you will:
• Identify appropriate marketing and advertising opportunities • Undertake financial administration for Marketing
• Update website and social media
• Support the development and delivery of PR events, and attend trade shows and exhibitions
• Manage the design and production of promotional materials
• Assist the Chief Executive to develop relationships with media contacts
• Work with all departments to develop press releases
• Provide administration support as required
Pay rate £9.19 per hour, £14,639.63 per annum for 28 hours per week (£16,731 FTE)
For more details of the role, please download the Marketing & Communications Officer Job Description.
To apply, download and complete the Application Form.
Candidates are asked to send the completed document and, if they wish, an additional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any enquiries or questions about the position, please contact Giles Ingram by email at email@example.com or on 01896 752043 / 07811 100182
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday, 15th June 2017. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st June 2017 at Abbotsford.